Monday, November 5, 2012

Mint Polka Dots & Pink Pants


 



The fall weather in Sacramento is beautiful and I absolutely love how all the leaves are turning colors! Fall definitely calls for cute sweaters and this mint polka dot sweater has quickly become one of my favorites! The material is soft and light, which is perfect for layering. To add a little sparkle and color, I paired it with a sequin collared top, arm candy, and pink pants. The Tory Burch Robinson Mini Bag and Reva Ballet Flats are versatile pieces in my closet that are easy for me to wear with a casual or dressy outfit.

A special thank you to one of my best friends, Sarah 
(the author of The Weekend Diary), for taking these photos! 
She is an amazing and talented blogger, and above all, a wonderful 
friend. You should definitely take a look at her blog and follow her via 
GFC by clicking "Join This Site" on the left side of her page!

I hope you have a great week! Thank you for reading!

<3 Jessica



14 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad the photos turned out great!! I hope you & Mel keep up the good work on your blog, its a lot of work but I hope you two are having fun! Thanks for the link on the post :) I'd be glad to take photos of you anytime I'm in town!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable look! I love the sweater!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the shoes, bag and polka dots!!! and by the way i never blog on there anymore...hahah i just do my family blog-- zhangstas.wordpress.com ... its a lot to keep up with so its cool you guys are doing it together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweater!! I love your Tory's!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    Come by and participate in my first ever giveaway! Only 8 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the sweater!!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweater, the color is so pretty!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bright bold colors together

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that tory burch bag!! i keep seeing it everywhere, maybe thats a sign i should buy it for myself :)

    -Lauren
    http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and love it! I'm your newest follower :) I would love for you to follow my blog too!


    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog and asking if I would like for us to follow each other via gfc! I am a follower of your blog :) I hope you follow my blog too!

      www.daisyraeboutique.com
      www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

      Delete
  11. This is such a cute outfit! Love the colors together, and love that polka dot sweater :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete